Thursday, October 27, 2011

Font Viewer for your Nokia Mobile



Font Viewer for your Nokia Mobile
In my last post I have though you how to install  new fonts on your Symbian device and how to remove the fonts using FontRemover application.

Today I am going to show how to view the fonts installed on your Nokia Symbian mobile, then there is a cool application that help you to view the available fonts on your Symbian mobile. The application is called as FontViewer which is a small application that allow us to view the default font installed on your mobile. 

If you are mobile developer or mobile hacker then this is a useful application that help you to explore more about Nokia mobile. Sorry I dont have screen shot right now to show how the fontviewer will work. but I have installed and check how the application might work.





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus Shortname

sigma2